Spread the Word
We also hope that you will be talking up CVA certification with your colleagues who may not yet know about CVA. Our Marketing Toolbox offers you everything you need to help promote CVA certification to your colleagues, including PowerPoint slides, table signs, fact sheets, sample TWEETS, and ideas for local promotion.
- Join the CVA group and follow the CVA company page
- Add “CVA” after your name
- Add the CVA to the Certifications section
- Connect to other CVAs you know
- Like the CCVA page
- Share CCVA posts if you like them or want to spread the word
- Share your #CVAselfie to the CCVA page (see examples in the #CVAselfies album)
- Share why the CVA is important to you – could be geared towards your Facebook friends/colleagues, or shared on a page that you think should know about the CVA
- Follow the CCVA account
- Mention @cvacert in your bio. Example: Proud to have CVA from @cvacert
- Retweet CCVA posts if you like them or want to spread the word
- Share your #CVAselfie to followers (see examples in the #CVAselfies album)
- Share why the CVA is important to you! Include @cvacert in the tweet if you can so we can retweet it to CCVA followers
Renewal of the CVA credential is required every five years to retain the right to use the professional appellation, CVA.
If it is time for you to renew your certification, visit our renewal page for forms and guidelines.
You can use the CVA Registry to check your renewal date, and as a resource for employers to verify your status.